Future Tense by Me




10 years from now what does it look like?:

 hope that I’ll be working in the game industry, mainly working for Blizzard or Riot still doing character design/ modeling, and animation. in 10 years I think by the way that were going at it, the environment will be in A LOT of trouble. Plus florida will be underwater, and Georgia will be the new florida, which will suck since I live in Georgia. I also hope the economy isn’t too bad from trump i.e I hope he gets impeached soon so we don’t go on a 10 year long WW3. I just want everyone to be successful 

2050:

God the world is in Trouble if we don’t get our act together. Florida is gone, Ringling is no more. I will hopefully be around. idk my health isn’t that good in 2017 so I might be dead. But if not I’ll probably be booping around in the game industry giving some input. I’d most likely be doing Lets play’s on youtube or whatever the new youtube will be by then, and making games for fun. So indy gaming and streaming games. Or I’d have my own triple A game company, and be up there with the big boys, but thats SUPER optimistic. 

3000



what I know from the environment will be just about caput. like. Im not having any kids so id just be doing the same thing as before. but super wrikliny. most likely looking back at what I used to look like when I was 18, and crying because I look like a raisin with aggressive arthritis. 

Comments