I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream by Harlan Ellison



Firstly "I have No Mouth, and I Must Scream" is a meme so that first drew me to the novel. Nevertheless, the novel is truly fucked up. To be perfectly honest I didn't know what was going on until the second half of the novel, it was very obscure. But once I did I felt so bad for them. I know in the long run they created AM but they still didn't deserve the treatment they got. AM in theory felt like (if i had to put it in how people act in our time) A very manipulative person. I mean it made people into what it wanted to be for its own pleasure and game, for hatred. It drove people insane, and wouldn't let go. AM literally went into peoples minds and changed their way of being, and when its plan went awry it terrorized the only one who was still alive, Tim. Please save Tim

Comments