Song In A Minor Key by CL Moore



A Song in minor key I honestly very beautiful written. It gave me a slight young David Bowie vibe (Im not to particularly sure why but when I read it he popped into my head). Nevertheless the  book is very personable; CJ Moore wants you to feel like you're there with Smith and experiencing everything that he's experiencing. Death Cab for Cuties "Summer skin" Also popped into my head as I read this. This story brought me back to when I was little and would go to summer camp, and lay in the sun while waiting for my mother to pick me up.  (I feel like im going on a tangent) Any who, I wish this story was a bit longer. I wanted to know more about his background story ( In depth) from where it all began all the way to up to this point.

Who is the Blonde haired girl?
Did he just commit suicide??? ( "Smith grunted and sat up, shrugging the gun into place against his ribs.")

I want to know more

Comments